2/2.5/3 bedroom apartments in Guduvancheri, Chennai
Queenstown has always provided without fail what we have wished for! An adrenalin rush provided in a tranquil and serene surrounding offering a euphoric feel of the best of both Worlds. We were seriously inspired by this potent mix of adventure and pristine beauty that goaded us to name our Project as S.I.S Queenstown, being built on a 5.46 acre property with 5 blocks, Stilt + 7 configuration and a total of 424 magnificent apartments themed on a heady mix of indoor and outdoor amenities providing peace, serenity and tranquillity. S.I.S Queenstown is brilliantly designed with a classic European architecture that offers an exquisite ornate exterior.

Type----Built Up Area----Price
2/2.5/3 BHK---623 - 1538 Sq.Ft.---Rs 20.55 Lakhs - 50.75 Lakhs

S.I.S Queenstown Amenities

First of its kind and unique Classic European Themed Architecture, Garbage Chutes at each floor for efficient garbage segregation and disposal, Service Lift for every block with a Wheel Chair and Stretcher for emergencies, Sewage Treatment plant which would recycle the waste water for the gardening purpose, Magnificent Central Courtyard with Lush Green ambience and excellent outdoor amenities, Internet accessibility/ WIFI through dedicated leased Lines, Power Back Up generator for all common area with 500 Watts for every apartment, Footprint of the building covers only 30% of total area leaving, balance area of 70% for Landscaping, Centralized Piped Gas system for cooking, Unique telephone number for each apartment without monthly rentals charges, Large size outdoor swimming pool, Sophisticated air-conditioned Gymnasium, Indoor gaming room promoting healthier life style.

Have a more queries about S.I.S Queenstown apartments visit Commonfloor.

http://www.commonfloor.com/queenstown-chennai/povp-9qil7e
 Write review
Ad posted 60 days ago SEE LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS
Write review
Leave your comments on this ad
Offensive messages and spam will be removed
You're not sending an SMS, type the entire word without spelling errors

Related ads